Registered Psychotherapist/Social Worker
Burlington, ON/Dundas, ON
We are seeking an individual AND couples therapist to join us! We are a closely knit team, with a warm and supportive environment. We have offices in Dundas and Burlington and we are seeking a therapist who is able to work in either office and see clients in-person as well as virtually. We provide a unique place to work: one that fosters growth, connection, and learning. Our client base is large and our clients follow us long-term because of the dedication and loyalty of our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- a Masters degree in Counselling, Psychotherapy, or Social Work, and is registered with a regulatory body (eg: CRPO, OCSWSSW).
- training specific to working with couples in therapy, for example, The Gottman Method, Emotion Focused Therapy, Imago
- training in DBT, IFS, MBCT, EMDR and other relational, mindfulness, and attachment-based approaches
- the ability to work daytime AND evening hours as needed and to work in our Burlington AND Dundas locations as well as virtually
- a desire to work in a team environment
Interested candidates should email their CV AND Cover Letter to email@example.com